- pink bread from granite bakery in salt lake (most bakeries will dye it for you as a special order)
- filling for the tea sandwiches is one 8 oz cream cheese softened, one pkg of ranch dressing mixed in, spread on the bread and then layer sliced (very thin) cucumbers....amazing!!
- tablecloths were dip dyed "ombre" it was so easy and they were some lace tablecloths from the 80's that I wanted to re-purpose
- "yarn chandeliers" I found the idea at partiesforpennies but it is all over the Internet..so cute and easy. I had to purchase the glue and 1 ball of yarn.
- the cake in a jar idea came from dear lizzie
- the place mats are pink construction paper that I bought for $2 for 50.
- the plastic cup rims were dipped in water and then rolled in pink sugar (available at most cake and candy decorating stores)
- the polka dot badges on the plates were made with cupcake liners, lace, vintage buttons and crepe paper.....we made 50 for about $3... a nice party favor
Any of these ideas would also be darling for a little girl's birthday party!