Image Map

Hello LOVE....Tennis anyone?

vintage tennis rackets

Have you ever wanted to do something but as time passed you talked yourself out of it? Maybe you wanted to learn to play a sport that you had never played, or bake really amazing artisan bread, or even go back to school to learn a skill that would benefit not only you, but others?
This is where tennis was for me. For years I lived in a place that had virtually no courts. There were a few private courts where lessons and court time was so expensive I had to sell my first-born to afford it. (not really, although the thought did occur.....) We moved to a new city a few years ago, and the first thing I did was start playing tennis again. Technically it wasn't NEW to me. I had played for fun in high school, but mostly with friends and we never kept score. I didn't even own my own racket.  I highly recommend it! Some days I think "what am I doing" I'm not even very good, But I am a hard worker and the more time I devote to practice, the better I am becoming! In my mind anyway!
I challenge you....learn something new, you never know you might LOVE it!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment