Image Map

Destination:Disneyland


There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING that I like better than a day at the Magic kingdom. I have spent many years receiving criticism from my "parent peers" about this. I can't tell you exactly why I looove it so much, but I think it is because I have so many happy childhood, teenage, and now parent memories of Disneyland. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that we even had season passes for years and we don't even live in California anymore....I could go on and on but I am getting weepy! So a trip to Disneyland is what we shall do... 2 weeks and counting, my brothers and all of their kids too.

 Here are a few things I would love to take with me (besides my husband and 3 excited teenagers)



  • I always take Zone bars with me everywhere I go, especially when we travel with the kids
  • I would love to take this darling peacock color backpack...perfect for water bottles, souveniers and extra stuff...
  • panama hat to keep the sun off my cheeks
  • cool cotton t-shirt...ahhh My main mouse Mickey
  • classic and a bit retro converse
Happy Disney Dreaming....

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment