Things I learned from my Dad
- always leave a campsite cleaner than you found it
- make your room shine like the top of the chrysler building (okay borrowed that one from "Annie")
- If you talk to your garden, it will grow
- be kind to those that hurt you
- eat cookies and milk before bed every night
- love God and your brothers and your mother
- take care of (see above)
- living your life through your children's lives is not such a bad thing
- laugh loudly and cheer even louder for your favorite team
- always tell your children you love them....
Miss you Dad... I can't believe you have been gone for six months...