Image Map

Hello Seattle















Here are a few Instagram pictures from my girls trip to Seattle. My sister-in-law hosted us..thanks Sara! My daughter turned 13 in June and I decided along time ago that when she was old enough I would take her on a girl's trip every year. This was our inaugural trip and I can hardly wait until next year. We ate ourselves sick at Pike's Market, went to Trader Joe's at least three times ( love that store). We took a boat out to see the Killer Whales...ahem Orcas, but they were too shy. Had an amazing lunch in Friday harbor and stayed in a condo on the waterfront where we could saw the most amazing sunsets and homeless. We did a little vintage shopping and enjoyed the Seattle aquarium. The weather was sunny and hot, just the way I like it. If you haven't been I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment