Image Map

{a visit to the} DIY Blogger House



 I finally made it the DIY Blogger house at the Salt Lake Parade of Homes last week. I wasn't sure what to expect, although I had seen a few pictures online of the design. I have to say I was impressed! These women are amazing. The designs and DIY projects throughout the home were very cohesive. I can't imagine that was easy considering the amount of people involved.(Brian Clark, the designer,Bangerter homes, the builder, and 5 bloggers!) Here are a few highlights:
The office is largely made up of DIY projects and thrift store re purposing...could you just die for the chandelier?!


The Living room is beautiful in soft greens and beachy blues. The highlight is the MDF grid ceiling


beautiful Family Tree


Love the barn door to the mudroom

You can see more of the girls from the Super Star Blogger Team here,here,here,here and here
Thanks for sharing your talents!


No comments:

Post a Comment